Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Site updates on hold

My primary computer has been shipped out by Geeksquad due to concerning noises and possible hard drive damage. Thankfully, I have all my files backed up, and the computer is still under all sorts of warranties, so this isn't cause for panic. Unfortunately, there's a reason I got the new computer; I can do some work with the backup, but I'm not going to be able to do any coding or otherwise work much on site updates.

I haven't forgotten. Updates will hopefully resume once Veri is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment