Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Monday, December 28, 2009

End of a decade...

... beginning of an era?

I don't know if anyone read the "Moving On" post (two posts back), but I've decided after a great deal of consideration that there wasn't really a decision to be made. It was made years ago.

Does anyone reading this remember the YahooGroups based role-play called "NRPG"? It got a little slow, so I tried out a bizarre storyline that I had started writing but didn't know how to approach. That first file- the one that made five pages before I gave up on it- says it was created on 8/3/1999 at 6:40 PM.

That means it was a little over ten years ago that this idea first surfaced. It is as old as my oldest published work. I have been occasionally considering it and turning it over for ten years, and this NaNoWriMo, I wrote it. It's canon - no choice, simple fact, time to move on and see what the new world holds.

5 comments:

  1. oh my... NRPG. i remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a world can not change, then it dies. I can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is a vary active board if you are still intrest and in fact I am doing one have been doing one one your books but we have all types of RPS on here etesANIMA.proards.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. NRPG? That was so long ago... But I'm super curious now. haha ~Kel

    ReplyDelete