Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Monday, January 18, 2010

Veri is home

My computer is home! (Sort of)

He has a new fan, new hard drive, and now new OS (Windows 7 here I come...) so it will take me a while to get the hang of using him. I haven't reinstalled my photo editor (need to find the program discs), but I'm hoping it's compatible with Windows 7. I've had it for quite a while (since 2006, I want to say...) so I'm nervous about whether or not it will work.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I will wish you GOOD luck, since there is also bad luck.

    Good luck with your electronics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck. I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!

    Had I known that you had your own website--rather, searched it much sooner--I would've wished it more timely!

    ReplyDelete