Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Coming Up Soon:

I have some offline things I need to get done first, but here's what's coming up:

I'm on Random Buzzers this week! I'll be answering as many questions as I can, including FAQs that I often don't get to on the message board, so feel free to check it out! If you want to register, you can add your own questions to the list, as well.

At the TGIO party on December 1, someone asked me, "Why do you do NaNo? You're already a successful writer, aren't you?" It's an interesting question that I want to devote some time to answering, so sometime in the next couple days, I'll be updating this blog with a "Why do I NaNo?" post. Leonora, that should also answer your questions about NaNo.

Now that November is over, Inbox of Diana Smoke is coming back! I'm hoping to post an update by mid-week or so. I had an animated conversation with my wife last night about the events that led to the bonus story, and I'm looking forward to getting back into that, as well.

Happy December, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment