Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11

“I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.”

- Joan Didion


Sorry I've been a little behind in these. Last year, I wrote them all in October, but last year, I wasn't working a full-time job in October, so I had a lot more time!

Prompts of the Day:

Go peek in some windows. What's happening inside?

or

Include the following line:

"
Bring wood and oil"

(from "Random Movie Line of the Day")



Tip of the Day:

Do you feel like you're impossibly behind? Don't worry - there's still time to catch up. On the other hand, if you feel like you're incredibly far ahead, beware - there's still a lot of time to fall behind! Don't build a buffer and use it as an excuse to stop writing, or you'll never make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment