Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Friday, June 11, 2010

email

I try not to use email when I can avoid it, but a few of you have it and I'm posting this everywhere I think folks might see it even though for most of you it won't apply to you-- Anyone looking to email me, please use the @yahoo.com address, not the @aim.com address. Either through a major AIM glitch or someone getting into my account, I've lost access to the @aim account. I'm trying to switch everything over to Yahoo.

Edit: I almost forgot to add - if you receive email from the @aim address, it is NOT from me. Please do not open it, or any attachments, or trust it in any way. Especially if it starts phishing or spamming, please let me know so I can try to get AIM to shut it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment