Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Prompt from BATMAN


Sorry, everyone, about the delay between updates here.  I'm been traversing the interwebs in search of...well, I can't tell you that.  It's a secret.  But I had to seek out some of the greatest minds of our generation... 


and then look even higher...

  in order to find the answers I sought.  I hate to break it to you, but the news isn't good.

I may need backup!


Seriously! I said, I need BACKUP!



Now we're talking! I don't know what any of this has to do with Batman, but I'm now ready to take on the end of the world.  I'd love to get some support from Sam and Dean, but I've been instructed to only seek help from cartoon sources, and I don't watch the animated version of Supernatural.

Note: None of these pictures belong to me.  All link to their original sources.  Please go there for proper credit.  I don't know the owner of the Twilight Sparkle movie poster; I just thought it was awesome and wanted to share it, because it made me laugh.  You should click the link on that one.  I glanced briefly at his/her gallery, but if there's anything wildly inappropriate in there... well, that's the risk you run following links on the internet.  It's fantasy art, folks.

Thanks, anonymous Batman, for the very strange prompt.  Anyone else out there want to leave a prompt in the comments? You, too, could receive a very strange blog post in response.  Or possibly a serious one.  It depends what you ask for.

2 comments:

  1. lolol, this kind of made my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! awesome post :-) and yay! u mentioned sam and dean

    ReplyDelete