Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Sunday, July 1, 2012

AAR Haven

I've been meaning to post this for ages - I think I did once, but I never posted a permanent link.  Much as I would love to be THE PLACE to go, the best Atwater-Rhodes site on the net is the Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Haven, found at:

http://aarhaven.wordpress.com/

I don't know where they find their information half the time, but I can honestly say that I have referred to their site more than once for reminders (or discovered, accidentally, something I didn't know yet, like the release date for Promises to Keep).

While I will continue to keep this blog and the message board, I should just admit that I will never be able to maintain a site as up-to-date, nicely laid out, and just frankly USEFUL as they do.  So go there! Come here to chat or get in touch (I always love to hear from you all), but if you're looking for information about books and events, go there first.


In other news, did y'all know I'm going to be at the San Diego Comic-Con? I'm looking forward to it.  I've never been to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment