Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Friday, July 22, 2011

Website lag

Hi, everyone. I'm aware that most of the site is lagging spectacularly- most importantly to most of you and me, the message board. I've spoken to my server's tech support, and they tell me the issue is on their side and not something I broke, which hopefully means they're going to fix it at some point. Hopefully in the near future.

Take care and bear with us...

[edit]It's been fixed! And it actually was my fault (silly tech support... maybe they were trying to make me feel better?) and once I knew that I was able to fix it very quickly instead of waiting around for the server to fix itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment