Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 26

"Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer."

~ Barbara Kingsolver



Prompts of the Day:

From an Anonymous Writer: An infestation of something (bugs, rodents, unwanted family members, etc.) causes your character irritation.

From Raynelyn: Oh no! Your character has lost something: their mind, keys, a loved one... you decide!

(Keep your prompts coming in the comments, and I'll post them up! Thank you all who jumped at that suggestion.)



Thoughts of the Day:

How y'all feeling? Ready for a big day of writing? Or still sleeping off turkey, or hanging out with relatives? We're nearing the end of November. I have come up with a plan to get me past the hump I was having trouble with, so I am hoping to do a lot of catching-up today... before I go out to see Harry Potter VII (Part 1) this evening with my cousins. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Your character has lost something: their mind, keys, a loved one... you decide!

    ReplyDelete