Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 20

"An old racetrack joke reminds you that your program contains all the winners' names. I stare at my typewriter keys with the same thought."

~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960



Thoughts:

Yes, I know, the prompts and notes aren't coming very frequently this second-half of the month. My hands have been giving me a lot of problems, so I've been avoiding the computer as much as possible - which, as you might imagine, is not conducive to a successful NaNo, either.

We'll see how it goes... I'm at 31,215 and I still have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment