Welcome to Nyeusigrube

"We're the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." ~ Ken Burns

Monday, March 16, 2009

Board is down

I'm aware that nyeusigrube.com is down at the moment - I'll do my best to get it back up as soon as possible. If you talk to people who don't track this blog directly, please let them know!

6:43 pm - on the line with tech support right now

6:51 - "I'm sorry for this inconvenience there is an unscheduled and urgent maintenance on the server, our admins are working on it, be sure they will fix it asap. Please accept my personal apologies for this inconvenience"

They don't have an ETA for it to be back, but hopefully it will be soon. "Unscheduled and urgent maintenance" seems to me like it usually means something melted or blew up, so hopefully everyone will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment